We are seeking a Full Time Customer Care Agent to join our talented Customer Care team based at our HQ in Byron Bay.
Our Customer Care Agents delight each and every one of our customers on a daily basis. As our newest Customer Care Agent, you may be assisting customers with all of their queries via phone, email and online chat by providing personalised customer experiences, resolving issues as they arise.
Ideally you have proven experience in a similar customer care role preferably within a fashion or online environment using a CRM platform. You’re Mac savvy and you’re able to touch type in order to get through a high volume of queries. You're motivated to stay on task to hit individual and team KPI's.
Your positive attitude, exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, level of care and efficiency will see you excel in this role. Additionally, you will enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment with the customer at the centre of all that you do.
If you want to help us inspire and lead beautifully, we’d love to hear from you
ABOUT YOU, OUR DREAM ANGEL
- You have previous experience in administration, e-commerce or customer service roles;
- You’re a positive and helpful team member;
- Communication skills are clear and concise to problem solve issues with our customers and warehouse across email and phone on a regular basis;
- You can remain cool, calm and collected when under pressure and dealing with customer complaints
- You’re confident in using MS Office and learning new software programs comes easily (bonus points if you’ve used FreshDesk, Netsuite and Shopify).
Why work for us?
- Beautiful open plan office space with plenty of natural light
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Collaborative culture where ideas come to life
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING
- Send the following to email@example.com with “Customer Care – YOUR NAME” in the subject heading:
- 1) A cover letter no longer than 1 page outlining how you meet the above criteria;
- 2) A current resume
- We are seeking to fill this position as soon as possible. Don’t delay in emailing your application through. Availability through December/January is required.