- Ensure systems are up to date with accurate information
- Follow wholesale processing procedures and provide seasonal reports
- Provide customer support for enquiries inclusive of managing the wholesale stockists application database
- Provide support for ongoing customers by answering questions, tracing order status or shipments and resolving problems
- Secure payment from wholesale customers for seasonal orders
- Process payments via payment gateways and other transaction platforms
- Creating invoices, return authorisations and credits for customers in a timely manner
- Problem solve logistical issues and manage delivery processes and tracking information
- You are an extremely organised person who thrives under pressure. You have outstanding communication skills and your attention to detail is second to none. You enjoy working as part of a team, but you're able to work independently and prioritise your own workload. You're familiar with Macs, and don't mind the odd Excel spreadsheet.
Why work for us?
- Our vision is to become one of the world's most inspiring and conscious fashion lifestyle brands. It's a bold statement, but we don't shy away from things. If you share our vision, are passionate about your career and want to join a growing business, consider joining our family. Some of our perks include:
- Beautiful open plan office space with plenty of natural light
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Collaborative culture where ideas come to life
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING
- To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to: email@example.com by 9am, Monday 23 July.