Request and Receive Your RA Number
Pack and Return Your Items
Post Your Return (with RA Number on outside)
Received and Processed (within 5 business days)
Returns & Exchange Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return of any full priced or sale item subject to the following conditions:
- the item must be returned within 30 days of purchase together with original proof of purchase. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe;
- items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached;
- Swimwear and Intimates – customers must try on items wearing undergarments. If you wish to return an item, the tags and protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the item will not be accepted if either of these have been removed or altered, or if the item shows signs of wear. You must also return the calico bag you received your swimwear in if you are returning your entire swim order;
- Shoes – please try on shoes on soft surfaces before they are worn generally. We will not accept shoes returned with sole markings or scratches. If you received a shoe box, this must also be returned with the shoes in original condition;
- Towels – if you wish to return an item it must be unopened, unused and in its original packaging and will not be accepted if it has been removed. You must also return the calico bag you received your towel in;
- Gift Vouchers – Gift Vouchers may not be returned. All vouchers purchased on our US website can only be redeemed on our US website, they cannot be transferred to our Australian website or boutique.
- Gift Wrapping - Gift Wrapping is non-refundable.
If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact email@example.com.
How Do I Return an Item?
To return an item, we need to provide you with a Return Authorisation Number. Please complete the Return Request Form here.
Our Returns Team will reply with your Return Authorisation Number within two business days, and will also provide you with the address to send your return to.
- Your Return Authorisation Number must be clearly marked on the front of your returned parcel. If our warehouse cannot identify this number on the outside of your parcel it may be returned to you.
- Your Return Authorisation Number will be attached in our response to your request. Please print this and include inside your parcel.
- For a refund, your return must be in original condition with their tags attached.
Please note: International Returns cannot be over $800, if so please ship these separately as Spell & the Gypsy Collective is not responsible to pay duties to receive the goods. If there is a charge it will be deducted from your final refund.
Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive email notification of the status of your refund once finalised.
We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. Spell & the Gypsy Collective is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
What if My Item is Faulty?
We're so sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition. Please follow the returns process below and attach a photo of the fault to the returns form. We will meet our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation which may include replacing the item if the stock is available or giving you a refund upon receiving your faulty item back. We also have a 3 Month Warranty period on all of our pieces; please note this excludes fair wear and tear.
What if I Receive an Incorrect Item?
If you have received an item you did not order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this for you.
Do I Have to Pay for Shipping My Return?
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, for any return you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund, we recommend sending via a traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed.
Please note: Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, international returns cannot be accepted where the value of the items being returned in one shipment is over $800. Please ship the items separately as we are not responsible to pay duties to receive the goods. If there is a charge it may be deducted from your final refund.
Can items I buy online be returned in the boutique?
We’re very sorry, but at this time our boutique is not able to process returns for online orders. Any online order must be returned following the above returns process.
How Will I Be Refunded?
Upon receipt of the items, they will be checked to make sure they meet the conditions above and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. If you paid with a gift card, you will be refunded to that same gift card and will be able to re-use the original unique code towards your next purchase.
We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive email notification of the status of your refund once finalised. We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. We are not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
- If you paid import duties or taxes on an item that you have returned and would like a Credit Invoice to provide to your customs office please contact us.
Can I Exchange an Item?
Due to the limited nature of our pieces, we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, we recommend purchasing the new item and following the returns process for a refund.