SPELL HQBACK TO CAREERS
As our Senior Boutique Experience Supervisor, you will play a key role in leading by example to elevate the customer experience in store. You will be the eyes and ears on the Boutique floor. You effortlessly solve problems all the while building great rapport with the rest of the team and our customers.
ABOUT YOU, OUR DREAM ANGEL
- You’ve got previous supervisor experience, so you’ve already honed your friendly but firm attitude when it comes to balancing the needs of the team and achieving results. Also:
- You can work full time hours from Tuesday to Saturday
- You’re passionate about retail – it’s in your blood
- Sales targets don’t intimidate you – you love a challenge
- You’ve provided amazing experiences to customers and you love making a meaningful connection
- You know that unicorns are real and when our customer talks about their unicorn, you know exactly what they’re on about
- You’re an Australian Citizen or a permanent resident. This role is a permanent position, and you’re required to work without any restrictions!
Why work for us?
- Be supported by a passionate Boutique Manager
- Work with an amazing team in an inspiring and beautiful environment
- Generous clothing allowance and staff discounts
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING
- Send the following to email@example.com with “Boutique Supervisor – YOUR NAME” in the subject heading:
- 1) A cover letter no longer than 1 page outlining how you meet the above criteria;
- 2) A current resume
- Applications close Monday 12 March