SPELL HQBACK TO CAREERS
Dream job based in our little paradise of Byron Bay, NSW, you would be based out of Spell & The Gypsy Collective HQ (see it here.. hello Pinterest office!) - but you will not just be behind a desk! A job that will be different day to day and always something exciting happening!
THE OFFICAL THINGS, WHAT WE NEED OUT OF OUR DREAM EMPLOYEE
- Dream up amazing social media content ideas, driving them from start to finish tailored for all social channels and touchpoints.
- We're story tellers - we want to be sharing our story all of the time! Creating daily Instagram and Facebook stories content, flat lays and more.
- Manage our Facebook and Snapchat platforms, plus create blog content.
- Instagram will be your new baby! Handling the scheduling and posting of this platform requires full-time care.
- Liaise with creative teams to ensure relevant social imagery and copy is provided.
- Manage the social media calendar in collaboration with the wider marketing calendar to plan and schedule social media activity.
- Respond to all DMs, informing wider team accordingly and join the conversation on all social platforms.
- Report all social media/online activity to the wider business on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, providing regular insights and recommendations.
YOUR LIFE BEFORE SPELL...
- Experience with a variety of social media channels.
- Understanding of social media best practice.
- Experience with video creation, editing experience a plus.
- Communication…we love a good writer who can tell our stories on all platforms and have a writing talent.
- Experience in social media management and content creation.
- Experience in reviewing analytics of social media platforms.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING
- 1) We want you to plan out our next 9 x Instagram posts for our feed - you have full creative control. Feel free to use imagery currently featured on our platforms to re-create or just create your own - there are no limitations or guidelines! Please include copy for each post.
- 2) 2 x series of Instagram story slideshows (min 4-5 slides for each slideshow) This could include graphics, boomerangs, videos… get creative!
- 3) Please forward the above criteria and your resume to email@example.com with subject heading: Social Media Guru Application by close of business Monday 5 March.